Monday, December 12, 2005, 12:33 AM

DANNI WON SURVIVOR AND STEPH WON RUNNER UP!

There you go.
Some spoilers :D

Kinda sad that Steph lost. Damn.

____

Went to buy books today...and I met SERENE!!

Mum: Where can you buy new P.E shirt?

Me: Dunno.... at Geylang I think. But no need to buy new one lah.

Mum: Why? It looks old already..

Me: Aiyah.. old nevermind lah..

Mum: Yah. Suits you.

Me: -.-"

Serene: -sniggering away-


Serene Tan Hui Ying! You are a traitor!!

But you shall still be my bridesmaid though :D


Serene and I recoiled in horror when we saw how thick the A. maths book was.
It was the thickest book of the bunch.

An excerpt from the Asshole maths book:

We can use the Remainder Theorem to factorize polynomials. When the remainder theorem...blahblahblahblah...excuse us while we babble on and pretend people actually care about polynomials...yaddayadda more useless information yaddayadda...

I can tell that A. maths is really gonna be interesting.

The biology book is way more interesting.
It actually contains stuff like emphysema ...mammalian ANDAND epigeal germination.
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Doesn't that excite you?

It really excites me... I find men who utter big words sooooooo sexy.

HA HA. IT'S A JOKE.

Let me tell you a little about Mendel's first Law of Seregation.
Because I know you want to know, you sly dog you.

*eh hem*

Mendel's first Law of Seregation states ( in modern terminology) that the pair of alleles contro- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSNOREzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzSNOREzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...... Huh? Oh I'm sorry. Did I fall asleep?

What am I going to do when my science teachers start babbling about alleles OR OR gamete formation?

I'm going to be in a coma faster than you can say "Science Sucks".

-ric


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane